We are always looking to work with new artists, curators and organisations at The NewBridge Project. If you have an idea for a show, artwork, event or project that you would like NewBridge to host or be involved with please get in touch and tell us about it.
If you are interested in applying, please email email@example.com with:
– A brief statement summarising who you are
– An outline of your idea for a project
– Up to six supporting images
– A budget or how you expect to fund the project
– A statement of any support that you would require from The NewBridge Project
The NewBridge Project is programmed by a rolling committee made up of NewBridge Studio members who dedicate their time to initiating new projects and produce a varied and innovative programme. The Programme Committee will review all proposals, considering how they align with the aims of The NewBridge Project and the current programme of work.
To submit a proposal please email us a brief outline of your idea and how you would like NewBridge to support it to firstname.lastname@example.org