If you need a space to work, but not a dedicated studio to yourself, then affordable hot-desk membership will provide you with access to one (or both!) of our co-work spaces for just £45 a month.
The NewBridge Project is based in Shieldfield. We promote exchange and support in an engaged and discursive community of artists. The shared workspace is a critical and collaborative environment that allows artists to discuss and develop new ideas and projects. We continues to develop in response to the needs and interests of our members providing valuable resources and support to encourage an experimental and critical approach to contemporary art practice.
NewBridge Hot-Desk Members will benefit from:
- A new support network from which to cultivate further opportunities and develop work. We are committed to NewBridge Studios remaining a discursive and productive working environment
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting and vibrant community of visual artists
- 24 hour access to a co-work space
- The opportunity to help shape NewBridge’s programme and future direction through our artist committees and steering groups
- Access to our pioneering artist development programme, Practice makes Practice, offering events, opportunities and mentoring
- A range of facilities at The NewBridge Project including a bookable project space, darkroom, ceramics workshop, wood workshop and screen printing workshop.
Find out more about our building and facilities on our Space page.
If you’d like to become a member of The NewBridge Project, please complete our online application form providing us with details of your practice and your motivations for joining NewBridge. Once we receive your application we will then add you to our waiting list and contact you when a place in our community becomes available.
Places will be awarded on quality of work and willingness to be involved with the community at NewBridge. We support early-career, mid-career and established artists; submissions are judged with impartiality and without prejudice.