The NewBridge Project : Gateshead is Reopening!
We are excited to welcome people back to The NewBridge Project : Gateshead from Tuesday 1 September.
Our bookshop and gallery space will be open Tuesday – Friday, 12 – 6pm and we have a number of measures in place to keep our visitors, staff and studio members safe.
You will need to book a time slot to visit our current exhibition Chris Alton – Throughout the Fragment of Infinity that we Have come to Know, and a limit of 3 people will be allowed in the bookshop (see further information below).
If you are visiting NewBridge please:
- Wear a face covering at all times (unless you can’t for health reasons)
- Maintain social distance of 2m with other visitors
- Sanitise your hands when entering the building
- Stay home if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone with coronavirus
- To visit our current exhibition, you will need to book a time slot using our online booking system so that we are able to manage numbers visiting the space.
- The booking system will log your contact details. We will keep these details for 21 days, and they will only be shared with NHS Test and Trace in the event of someone testing positive for coronavirus.
- Due to the nature of the current exhibition, the gallery space will be open to 2 visitors at a time. If you want to visit as a group and are all part of the same household / bubble then we can make an exception –please let us know if this is the case when you book.
- If you haven’t booked and want to drop by, you will be able to visit the exhibition if it is empty and does not conflict with other bookings. In this case contact details will be taken by a member of staff.
- All ’touch’ items in the gallery (such as headphones) will be cleaned between visits
- The number of people in the bookshop will be limited to 3 people. There is a designated route through the shop which will be indicated through floor marking.
- Card payments only will be accepted
- All stock that is handled will be quarantined before going back on the shelves
- You do not need to book to visit the bookshop